If you are interested in selling us a work of art, please e-mail us with these details:
- A photograph of the item in good light.
- A brief description including the size, condition (if it is damaged in any way), material it is made of, etc. . .
- Any history about how you acquired it and its provenance is also helpful.
- The price you would like to sell your item for.
If you have this information, please click here to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail your information to this address:
Robyn Buntin of Honolulu
Attn: Consignment / Selling
848 South Beretania Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
What we buy & consign:
- Japanese, Chinese, Southeast Asian, Hawaiian, and Polynesian artwork.
- Original paintings, prints, scrolls, screens, antiques, and sculpture.
What we don't buy or consign:
- Household furniture (One of a kind furniture by known artists will be considered)
- Musical Instruments
- Sports Memorabilia
- Coins and stamps